At Cambrian Homecare, we understand that it takes a very special person to be a Caregiver. The service we provide isn’t just a job, it’s a passion. We are looking for individuals who are caring, helpful, and compassionate about providing care for those who aren’t able to provide it for themselves. Being able to provide a senior with quality of life and independence, or to give relief to hardworking families of disabled children requires an exceptional person, and those exceptional people are always welcome here at Cambrian.
Benefits of Becoming a Cambrian Caregiver – The Cambrian Way!
- Weekly pay on Fridays when time sheets are submitted by Monday
- Flexible schedule
- Vision, Dental, Supplemental Insurances
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) available to plan for your future
- Annual Picnics, Parties, and Celebrations
- Referral Bonus Program
- Performance Rewards
- Diagnosis Specific training classes to assist Seniors and Adults with injuries
- MENTOR training class for those assisting the Developmentally Disabled
- Corporate Discounts for movie and amusement park tickets
Ask us about our inexpensive CPR/First Aid classes and TB Clinic!