Cambrian Homecare proudly serves the veteran population to provide the best possible caregiver services in the home as well as the community. Veterans living at home, along with their loved ones often find they can enjoy less stress and more freedom by having caring and capable caregiver assistance with the various personal and household needs that arise.
Aid and Attendance Pension
Veterans, couples or their surviving spouses may be eligible to receive assistance with caregiver services through the VA Administration Aid and Attendance Pension. This pension helps to provide assistance in the home with the personal care and homemaking needs of those who qualify.
Who Potentially Qualifies?
- 90 days active duty
- At least 1 day of active duty service during a war time
- Honorable or General discharge
- A chronic illness or condition – cannot drive
- Limited financial resources related to medical expenses
Eligible War Periods
WW II December 7, 1941 – December 31, 1946
Korean Conflict June 27, 1950 – January 31, 1955
Vietnam War August 5, 1964 – May 7, 1975
For minimum benefit amount and requirements contact our Intake Specialists at (877) 422-2270!
VA Hospital Homemaker and Respite Care Program
The Homemaker Program provides authorized caregiver hours to assist the Veteran with:
- Personal care needs
- Meal preparation
- Maintain the tidiness of the home
The Respite Care program provides authorized caregiver hours to:
- Relieve the primary family caregiver when they need personal time away
- Ensure the Veteran will have the best possible care during their family’s needed absence
Cambrian is proud to be selected as one of the providers for the VA Healthcare
System in Southern California!
To determine eligibility for the Homemaker or Respite Care programs, please contact your VA Physician office to inquire:
VA Long Beach click here
VA Los Angeles click here
VA Loma Linda click here
VA San Diego click here